Thursday, December 23, 2010

I can't sleep

I can't sleep.

Sometimes I wonder why...
Did I drink too much coffee or eat too much sugar today? Is there something I forgot to do? The list goes on...

But sometimes I know the reason. It's because God is trying to tell me something.
Now...I won't lie. Sometimes I have no idea what He's trying to tell me. But I think that's ok.
Oftentimes we don't carve out enough time in our daily lives to simply spend time with God. How many times have we heard this? Too many to count.

So sometimes when I can't sleep I talk to God. Except I tend to eventually fall asleep, then I kinda feel bad, but hey, a girl's gotta sleep and I think God will forgive me for that..especially considering you know...He forgives me no matter what, so I think I'm covered. :)

Tonight...well, tonight I thought I knew the reason, but I guess I really don't. It could be the fact that God has been changing my plans lately, both big and small and I'm (still) learning to let God plan my life, or that I read the chapter on Unveiling Your Beauty from Captivating (great book, read it if you haven't. Guys too, it will give you AMAZING insight to women!) so I have thoughts swirling around my head about both of these things.
Not to mention it's only a few days till Christmas. :)

I feel very content right now. But how long will this last?
Who knows.

So for now, I will enjoy it.

Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment