Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A-Z

I saw this and stole it.
I'll admit it. :)

A. Age: 22
B. Bed Size: Twin. I'm in college.
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom. The germs!! Blech!
D. Dogs: Yes.
E. Essential start to your day: A shower and reading at least one chapter from my Bible.
F. Favorite color: teal and pink
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'5”
I. Instruments you play: voice, piano, and “technically” clarinet, saxophone, flute, “all” percussion, and am learning trumpet.
J. Job title: Student, nanny, and choir librarian
K. Kids: I love them :)
L. Live: Azusa, CA / Livermore, CA
M. Mother's name: Linda
N. Nicknames: Vish
O. Overnight hospital stays: None as of now
P. Pet peeves: People clapping off beat. Drives me nuts-o!!
Q. Quote from a movie: “My good opinion once lost is lost forever.” - Mr. Darcy (my favorite book/movie!)
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: older brother and sister in-law
T. TV Show: I have to say Glee, because that's what I'm watching as I'm writing this. :)
U. Underwear: Yes. I'm a firm believer in underwear.
V. Vegetable you hate: Every vegetable. Ever. Seriously. I'm not a fan. Sorry.
W. What makes you run late: Nothing if I can help it. I HATE being late! I'm typically, like, 10 minutes ealry.
X. X-Rays you've had: 2: my ankle (I sprained it in high school) and this summer I had x-rays of my neck for my cluster headaches
Y. Yummy food you make: Homemade pizza and “the” SWC pasta. Heeheehee
Z. Zoo animal: Penguins!

No comments:

Post a Comment