Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day O Thanks

It's Thanksgiving tomorrow (and if you weren't aware of that go out and buy yourself a calendar right now) and everyone seems to be posting things that they're thankful for. For obvious reasons... :)
So I thought I'd jot down a few of my own.
I'm thankful for...

my family
my friends
my bed
a warm shower every morning
my school, education, and professors (most of them anyway)
my church, both home and school
my roof over my head
my car (!!!)
my job(s) both librarian and nanny
my kids (back home who I never get to see, but once in awhile get a text or picture from their mom saying they miss me)
books
my kitty!
the internet
heater/ac
pizza
chocolate
phones/texting
holiday breaks
and most importantly, my Savior who gave us this life to live for Him each and everyday.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy it with family, friends, and even strangers. (Well, I mean...stranger danger. But I know some people can't go home for the holiday so I figured some of you might be going to a friend's house where there will be strangers. Don't just go up to a random stranger and spend Thanksgiving with them. That could be dangerous.)
My point is, to have a safe, warm, scrumptious, and beautiful Thanksgiving. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment