Friday, November 4, 2011

10 Things I Like

10. Twinkle lights
They're just so pretty. We have them in my apartment and I love it. It also makes it feel slightly like Christmas... :)
9. Candles
So soothing. And yummy smelling.
8. Big, shiny, pretty pianos
I'm a music major. I can't help it.
7. Making lists
I'm American. I can't help it.
6. Sweat pants
There is nothing more comfy than sweat pants. If only I didn't feel so lazy while wearing them...then I'd wear them everywhere, everyday.
5. Texting
I love texting. I'm always busy and rarely have time to have a phone conversation. So texting is always much convenient because I can respond when I finish a sentence or get done with my song. Whatever.
4. Sheet music
Review #8
3. Sleeping in
I love Sundays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. And the occasional Friday afternoon nap. There's nothing better than waking up at 7am, roll over, check the time, remember that you don't have to be up anytime soon, then roll back over, snuggle up in a big blanket and fall back asleep....*sigh*
2. Long emails with my best friend (Andrea). Duh.
Andrea and I are super busy, but we're always in constant communication. Between Facebook, Twitter, texting, and emails we always know what's going on with each other. :)
1. Care packages from home
I LOOOOVE care packages from home. My mom is awesome. I've gotten things from clothes, to Halloween flip flops, to homemade goodies! She's the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment