Sunday, January 29, 2012

I Whip My Hair Back and Forth

Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

My hair is long. Like...super long (for me).
I started growing it out...I guess a year and a half ago. I went back to school and I just didn't get my hair cut. I got it trimmed once or twice but that was it. After awhile it started getting long (shocking, right?) and I decided I wanted to grow it out for my brother's wedding that way I could do basically anything I wanted.
Well I ended up putting it up (and my me I mean my fabulous mom) and I think it was actually a little too long for that but we twisted it and made it work. Ha!
But after that I liked having long hair and I decided to keep growing it out, but now...it's been getting awkward.

First of all, it gets caught in my seat belt ALL THE TIME. And it hurts! Seriously, every time.

Secondly, I live in Southern California. I wear tank tops a lot. I also wear my hair down. It's easy. I shower, dry my bangs, and go. But...my hair is so long that it gets caught. Under my arm.
Ok. My arm pit. It's weird, and gross, and worse: it tickles. Wah.

Thirdly, and most awkward of all, it goes down the front of my shirt. And the worst part of that is it tickles, and in the middle of class I FREAK out and wonder WHAT is going on down there and glance down, realize it's just my hair, pull it back, and we're good to go.

So there you have it friends. Was this too much information?
Probably.
But did you laugh at all?
I hope so. Otherwise this is just awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment