Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Literal Day in my Life

7:30: Alarm goes off, hit snooze...for a half hour.
8:00: Wake up, shower, get ready
8:30: Realize I sped this morning and have time to get together snacks and have time to watch something on my laptop
9:10: Leave for chapel
9:30: Chapel (today it was...well, it was bad.)
10:20: Go to the convenience store on campus with a friend to get caffeine
*you know it's going to be an interesting day when you start drinking soda at 10:30am. Just sayin'
10:40: Late Romantic & Early 20th Century Music History class (I aced a test in this class today, thank you, thank you)
*I picked my term paper too: comparing and contrasting Tchaikovsky's Sleeping Beauty ballet to Disney's Sleeping Beauty soundtrack. I am stoked!
11:50: Orchestration.
There is really nothing exciting about this.
1:05: Senior Seminar - where we discussed angels, demons, spiritual warfare, marriage, and our topics, mine which changed. I'll now be writing about the importance of BOTH hymns and contemporary praise songs. Boom.
3:30: Class dismissed early because the room is FREEZING and we were basically done anyway.
Because I live in southern California, that means that the AC is cranked up, and sometimes the AC gets stuck. Which means it may be scorching outside, but it is arctic inside. Not. Cool. (pun intended)
3:40: Homework/Study/Reading/Cleaning time.
5:30: Break for dinner (this is rare. Yay me!)
6:00: Back to more homework/study/reading/cleaning
10:00: Take a break...decide if I'm going to pull a "late-nighter". Not an all-nighter. Not this early. That's just unfair.
So far I've decided to NOT pull a late-nighter. Realistically I only have 3 classes tomorrow, which I don't have anything due in. So I can work on stuff tomorrow as well. So now I will watch something or read something fun and go to sleep at a descent hour, to do this all over again tomorrow.
*sigh* Good thing I like my classes or else this could become extremely mundane...

No comments:

Post a Comment