Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day Thirteen

Day Thirteen: A photo of your best friends:

1. Jen!
Jen is my roomie...but only for a few more days. :(
I love her sooo so much, and I know that if I ever need her, all I have to do is call. She is beautiful, and simply amazing. :)
This picture is from last Friday night. We went on a hot date to the Man Choir concert. I had the best looking date. Ever. :)




2. Tatiana
I have known Tatsy since...what, 5th grade? We've been there for each other through thick and thin, and now she's graduating, and she already has a job waiting for her this summer! She's growing up!! So, so proud! :)
This picture was from...I think junior year of high school. Maybe sophomore year. Tatiana and I went to Granada together freshman year before she moved to LA. But she did come back for most of the formals. :)



3. Dore!
Dore and I met through Alpha freshman year, and it's been true love ever since... :)
We were roomies sophomore year and she was my hot date to a friend's wedding. ;)
Ok, we were both bridesmaids and we had a connecting flight on the way there, but we laughed the whole way there. Pretty sure everyone on that flight hated us, but too bad!! :)



4. Andrea
The list would clearly not be complete without her. And it's funny because I had to really search for a picture I haven't used yet! LOL I decided to post two. One from when we were little tykes playing in my room:




And another one taken my senior year before a formal. Andrea usually came over before a formal to help me get ready. And yes, she IS wearing a tiara. And yes, I did buy that one for her. :)


These three beautiful young women have helped mold me and shape me into the woman I'm becoming today. All three are strong women of God and I am so blessed to know them and call them my friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment