Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day Twelve

Hi all!!
Well since my migraine is gone I figured I'd pick up the picture thing again...it has nothing to do with my finals beginning tomorrow morning...not at all!....
.......ok yeah it totally is BUT don't judge me. :)
Day Twelve: A photo of me
...haven't I done this one already? Oh well.





Story: Alicia goes to shower at Spirit West Coast. Alicia comes back to her tent from the shower to get ready and goes to check her phone to see what time it is when it has the white screen of death.
Dun, dun, duuuunnn!!!!
So Alicia immediately run out to the boys who coincidentally all have blackberrys and they try a few things to fix it, and it is just un-fixable. SO Alicia looks up where the closest Sprint store is, Alicia's mom gives Andrea and Alicia a map, and they set off!
For two young women who get lost so easily and have absolutely NO sense of direction, they arrived in great time and never get lost once!!
Unfortunately the Sprint store could do something about Alicia's phone, so the girls go to the Starbucks nearby and drive back to the festival.
And Alicia has no phone for the rest of the week.
The End.

I feel like I need to emphasize that with phones and GPS nagivation Andrea and I get lost all the time. With a map, an old school map, we get there with no problems. Hence the picture centered around the map.
Ha.

1 comment: