Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Remember when...

Andrea and I got locked out of our tent at 3am?
Stuff like that just WOULD happen to us.

Saturday night after the last concert at Spirit West Coast last year I told my mom that I would stay up late and help reheat food for the guys on the Electrical and IT teams, (some of the best men I have ever met. Fill-in Dads, uncles, brothers all of them) always stay up late doing tear down work and around 2 or 3 they come to the kitchen for a late night snack. My mom typically leaves out sandwiches or things like that for the guys to grab and eat. However this year not only did we have that but I reheated leftover pasta and....well I don't really remember what else. What I DO remember were the bugged out eyes of the men when they say I was "making" them something. It was quite hilarious. :)
Anyway, after everyone had eaten, Andrea and I cleaned up the kitchen and went back to the tent.
We get back to the tent, and I reach down to unzip the tent...and it won't unzip.
Andrea tries, and it still won't unzip.
...
It's 3am people! Therefore it is just the funniest thing to happen! Ever.
It is so funny, that Andrea takes a step back, pulls out her phone, and tweets about this adventure! LOL
I in response sit down right outside out tent and laugh until I can compose myself.(And yes, there might have been some pig snorts...) then grab the tent and the zipper and manage to open that sucker up!! It was an early Christmas miracle!

It was quite the adventure. As all things are at 3 in the morning.
Whoever said nothing good comes after midnight clearly hasn't hung out with Andrea and I after midnight...

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment