Friday, April 13, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Awkward:

Singing Can't Touch This by myself in the mdidle of my choral conducting class. Alone.

My violin professor catching me cringing at the sound of the entire class by trying to play notes above the E string. It ain't pretty guys. It just ain't pretty.

Singing Happy Birthday to a friend who didn't want people to know it was her birthday. So obviously I thought it would be a great idea to sing it quiet...but it turned into a Marilyn Monroe impersonation (which was pretty spot on if I do say so myself...) and guess what. My choir director was sitting only a few seats away and definitely heard the whole thing.

My choral conductor seeing my huge sloppy grin when the men's section came back from sectionals and SLAYED a really difficult piece! Oh man. I was blushing.

The same professor decided to comment on my huge sloppy smile and tell the men it's a shame that they couldn't see all the girls smiling.

Awesome:

http://youtu.be/oOlDewpCfZQ (I apologize for the language. I promise it's minimal).

Slaying the violin in class today.

Hearing my choir sing the piece we've been working on after all the hard work we've all put into it. It was epic!

Getting that oh-so special email from chapel programs: "With 100% chance of rain tomorrow morning, we have decided to CANCEL this chapel." I knew I loved Living Spaces chapel...

Blowing bubbles with this:

1 comment: