Monday, April 30, 2012

Awkward and Awesome...Monday?

I realized I forgot to do this last Thursday. I apologize friends, times are hard over here. Times are also awkward. Times are also awesome. See what I did there? ☺ This will be a condensed post, it's only 2:30 in the afternoon and it's finals week so I can only have so many awkward and awesome moments in a day. Haha So here you go. Enjoy my...well...life.

Awkward: Copy machines. Copy machines are awkward. Copy machines are actually more difficult than awesome, but let me finish the story…
So I’ve made copies of music for my professor who is going to London in June, and apparently the musicians over there wanted copies of our music. I made the copies, had them bound nice and pretty, and then another conductor asked me to scan the copies and email them to him. Sounds simple enough…
False. It wasn’t easy. The scanning machine wasn’t working right and I was holding up the line of people needing to make copies, and finally when I got a routine going and it was ALMOST done, it stopped working
So naturally, I started yelling at the copy machine and I kicked it, and in walks in my cute professor. Did I mention that I was wearing flip-flops?
Ow. My professor laughed at me and asked if I was doing ok and…I don’t really remember much after that other than my cheeks felt like they were on fire. It was really great.
Note the sarcasm.

Awesome:
After my copying’/scanning dilemma, I was walking back to my car and I was stopped by a guy who asked me a question. I answered him, he said thank you, I said you’re welcome…the usual. But then I smiled and he said:
“Wow, you have such a beautiful smile!”
 “Oh, thank you!”
“Wow. It reminds me of heaven!!” And he turns and walks away.  
Um…sir? Where are you going? Come back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment