Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day Five

Day Five: A Photo of You:



And funny enough, of Andrea too! :) She is like my other half, so it's rather appropriate.
This was taken by the talented Neil from Spirit West Coast, in a van on the way to Starbucks. We were completely ambushed, and it was fun. :)
Spirit West Coast is possibly one of my favorite things EVER. I only get to see my SWC family for these few days of the year, so I treasure every minute. I have made great, great friends and extra moms, dads, aunts, uncles, and siblings.
I have laughed my hardest with these people (as obvious in the picture!) and Neil is talented enough to document it...I think this was post-snorting..hahaha
Snorting as in laughing. Not the cocaine stuff.
No thank you.

So that's it for Day Five!
I have a doctor's appointment later today, so I'll try and give everyone another update later today. :)

1 comment:

  1. Honestly...I can't get away from this picture! So much fun though. :)

    ReplyDelete