Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day Seven and Day Eight

Hey there Folks!
So it happened. I missed a day.
I could hear you all weeping, but do not worry! I'm here now!
:)
Day Seven: A Photo of someone you love:



There are a lot of people I love and who mean the world to me, but my mom is one of my best friends.
Yep. Be jealous folks, my mommy is one of my best friends. :)
I have a lot of other friends who have so many problems and issues with their moms, but my mom is always on my side, my number one supporter, and encourages me with every decisions I make. :)

Day Eight: A Photo of your favorite Band/Musician
*sigh*
I'm sorry, there are too many. I'm tired, and I have a toooon of homework to do, so for the sake of MY sanity, I'm just going to list off some artists who I've been listening to lately:
Adelle
Addison Road
Ella Fitzgerald
Audrey Assad
Lecrae
BarlowGirl
Civil Wars
Francesca Battistelli
Kari Jobe

Maybe I'll post pictures later.

The reason I'm so tired is because I worked the High School Choral Festival yesterday. God smiled down on me when he placed me working with several attractive young men. Heeheehee...
Oh, and I looked really cute. Like...boots, skinny jeans, pretty top, brown belt, brown leather jacket, and YES! I had my very own radio (walkie-talkie status!) that was hooked into my jacket, and all the cool high school girls told me I looked really cute.
Moral of the story: I looked cute.
I should also mention I hadn't eaten all day, worked from 12:15-9:00ish, I was on drugs and soda, and I'm pretty sure my heart might have stopped at some point, but praise Jesus it didn't!
Cause then I wouldn't have been able to finish this! :)
Anyway, I'm feeling much better, both mentally and physically. I think the medicine is beginning to work!!

Ok. I'm going to make myself some breakfast (yes, I'm eating breakfast at 11:50 in the morning. Don't judge me.) and then I have some serious homework to do.
Oh, and I'm singing in my friend's senior recital today. So I got me a busy day today.
Why am I not stopping to go start my day?
Because I don't want to do homework.
Look who's awesome at procrastination now!

Ok.

Seriously.

.....I cannot think of anything else.

So I guess I'll go.....

Mah. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment