Saturday, March 19, 2011

Update, update, and boredom!!

Ok, let me get through the boring stuff.

I went to the doctor Friday, and 1. I got a new prescription. And...eh....it's not working that great...but maybe with time. We'll see!
And on top of everything, I have bronchitis.
Ok, I don't ACTUALLY have bronchitis, but it's basically the same thing. So I have antibiotics and should be better within 10 days.
Well...now 9.

Fun news!!

I had my chapel band audition this morning! (Yes, WITH "bronchitis"!!) And it went great!
I had to sing 2 songs of different tempos and/or different genres. So I sang "The Revelation Song" and "My Redeemer Lives". I should hear back Monday!

Ok. So....
*insert awkward pause here*

Guys, I'm bored.

With my migraine there's not much I can do.
Obviously I have homework to do, but it just takes me so long to do everything, and I have to take breaks...it's really frustrating.
So what's a girl to do?
Think about new and fun things to do on her blog!! :)

So here's what I came up with...
30 Pictures in 30 days!
I don't know if I'll be able to post something everyday, but I suppose that's part of the challenge, yes??
So here goes!!

1. Your profile pictures on Facebook:





My gorgeous roommate took this picture of me in Sleeping Beauty's Walk Through in Disneyland! We were there for my birthday (http://princessaavery.blogspot.com/2011/03/birthday-escapades-part-2-disneyland.html) and this is by far my favorite picture of the day. :)

There you go lovelies. Let's see if I can keep this up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment