Monday, March 21, 2011

Day Three

A photo that makes me happy:



And this cutie here is the other little stinker I had the privilege of nanny-ing last year.
Katelyn was quite a challenge when I started. After many, many tantrums and tears, she learned that we had a lot in common. Like pink, dresses, music, dancing, Glee, and Disney princesses!! From that point on it was love. :)

Now that I'm away at school I miss them terribly. I have their pictures up in my room, pictures on my computer, and as my phone screen saver.
I never thought I could love these kids so much, and after much (much, much, MUCH!!!) debate, I can't wait to have my own kids.
Don't worry Mom and Dad, I'm not getting married and having babies anytime soon.
I just love kids, most especially James and Katelyn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment