Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day Nine

Day Nine: Photo of your family:

Well...this is awkward, but I don't have a picture of my family. Like...all of us together. At least, not that I know of.
But I DO have a picture with each member of my family...
So...


Daddy:

This picture was taken at Spirit West Coast :)



Mommy:

This was taken in San Diego



Jonathan:

Well this was taken at Jr. Camp! Hahaha, clearly we've just gotten a package or 3 letters and were subjected to sing a duet of "Teapot".
It was epic.
It was also "our" number. :)



Michelle:

Michelle is the one in the middle. I'm on the right, and her little sister Andrea is on the left. Michelle will be my sister-in-law this August, and I can't wait! :)

So this (in a nut shell) is my family!
And if I wasn't so tired I'd go into some more detail.
Also my roommate just yelled for me. LOL

Have a great rest of your Sunday, and an even greater week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment